October 18, 2013

Into The Fire release countdown: 34 days and counting...

34 days...

Until Into The Fire's release on November 22, we'll be posting some sort of teaser from the book every day!!! Here's today's goody from the first chapter of Into The Fire:


“Then you stay here and plan,” Jason said with a smirk. “I’ll go find Dani.”

“Get over yourself already!” I seethed. “You think I’m not worried about her? Like I haven’t been waiting to see Dani for months? Like I haven’t been worrying about her since all this bullshit started? Like suddenly I don’t care about her anymore because you’re in the picture? She’s my best friend, remember? Or did you forget that, since everything’s always about you?” My voice was riddled with bitterness and jealousy, and my words were laden with twenty-six years’ worth of resentment.

To my surprise, Jason remained silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment